Caribou Gear Tarp

B.A.D.A.S.S. #8 - Kenetrek Boots

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
I want to keep this rolling, now that I am in town and more importantly, given that Mrs. Fin has threatened to have a garage sale with this pile of gear that is sitting in the Randy Room. :eek:

Time for drawing #8 in the Big Annual Drawing And Sponsor Spotlight. The next item we will be drawing is a pair of Kenetrek Mountain Extreme hunting boots. The same boots we wear in the show and that I have been using since I first discovered them in 2007.

To go to the Kenetrek site and see all their products go here -------> http://www.kenetrek.com/

KE-420-NI.jpg

Kenetrek is a company that was started by hunters with one goal in mind. Make great hunting boots for mountain hunters. From the experience I have had with their boots, they have met that goal, and then some.

They not only support us, but like all our partners, are a great supporter of the many hunting and conservation groups. Thanks to Jim and his crew for their generous and continuous investment in our cause.

Being based in Montana, I get to visit with the Kenetrek folks on a regular basis. They understand our message and they support the self-guided public land hunter. Whenever we have a drawing, they are one of the first to offer up items for our viewers.

For this show and site to continue, they need to hear from you. All of these platforms are provided at no cost and I hope that as we put the spotlight on these companies, you will let them know that you appreciate them. They put a HUGE amount of emphasis on emails thanking them for support. It would go a long ways if you were so inclined to click the links below and let them know.

> Federal Premium Ammunition (the company that is underwriting all the shipping and promo costs of this big drawing).

>>>----------> http://www.federalpremium.com/company/contact_us.aspx

Kenetrek Contact link >>>--------> [email protected]

I will announce this winner by the end of this week.

Someone is going to get a great pair of boots.

I want to keep this rolling, now that I am in town and more importantly, given that Mrs. Fin has threatened to have a garage sale with this pile of gear that is sitting in the Randy Room. :eek:

I want in on that action.

Seriously though, just sent a note to the good folks at Kenetrek and included the following picture of just how extreme my mountain extremes are.

312149_10200281778821854_1732454978_n.jpg

I foolishly tried a pair of these on knowing I couldn't afford them, now that's the only boot I want! Thanks again for putting this all together Randy!

This would be a great Christmas present to me. LOL I will be getting a pair of these this year even if I dont win these.

I can testify to these boots as I won a pair in the last give away.:D:D:D

Thanks Randy & Kenetrek

Do you have any idea how many mountains are in Afghanistan. Before the sun comes up tomorrow I will be on a lookout in the mountains……..in 19 degrees. Man hunting is not much different than animal hunting. Hike in before the sun comes up and get them when they go from their bedding to their feeding. Never owned a pair of boots like this before. They are going to come in handy.

Thanks again to the Finn's and awesome sponsors for the chance. Message sent to Kenetrek

I have needed new boots for about 8 years now...these would be nice :)

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back