I knew it was around

drahthaar

The dogs have been acting really squirrelly for about a week. Figured it was a lion or a bear. Then my neighbor said he saw a griz out his kitchen window. I put a cam up just in the timber off my orchard, about 80 yards from my house, on a trail the deer use. And bingo, just this a.m.

The elk and bear were two hours apart his a.m.

I have NEVER seen a fox, but I get them on cam around my house. Cool little buggers.

Hard to get a better pic, pretty cool.
download051.jpg

download049.jpg

download039.jpg

download093.jpg

Great picture of a pretty good bear and the picture of that fox as he is getting his summer coat shows how small their rib cage is.

That bear is really coming at you.

I saw the picture of the brown bear first, before reading the write-up, and I was thinking that condolences to Mrs Drahthaar might be in order, if you were actually behind the lens. The look of his face says "I'm the BOSS of these parts".

Not gonna lie, i hope that bear chokes on a wolf bone:):)

Awesome pic man, would like to know a bit more about your camera setup sometime!

All the pics are good--we need more around here to speed the summer along--but that picture of the grizz is fantastic. And just the right difference away from me. ;) I wish I didn't have to drive hours to get into territory like that.

I don't blame the dogs for being a little jumpy lately. My wife would make me move if that was lurking around the house.Great photos!

Yeah, thanks for posting a great picture, just crapping myself now thinking about my trip later this year!
Cheers
Richard

Not sure that would be my favorite neighbor .Pretty awesome trail cam picture though

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvrguy
Back