Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Sierra gameking or Nosler partition for Elk?

Richard,

I just noticed that you have the exact same load as I do for the 06 (not sure how I missed that earlier). I've had great results with that load and the Partition, the Hornady Interlock and the Hornady Interbond. I would imagine that the accubond would be the same.

The accubond or the interbond will outperform the partition, but you're splitting hairs at that point.
Ben, i have ordered some 180 grain Nosler Partition, do you load them for a 30-06?
If so what load do you use?
Cheers
Richard

Thanks chaps, only problem is i had to apply to the BATF to get a temporary import license for my rifle and ammo, applied 2 weeks ago, with an expected wait of 6 weeks, but i had to complete the form stating the bullet make, so Gameking is what i will be using.
Cheers
Richard

Did you get a Partition load that worked?

I would hope somebody close to your destination would "hook a brother up" with whatever load you need here.

Anybody able to help a Brit out?

Did you get a Partition load that worked?

I would hope somebody close to your destination would "hook a brother up" with whatever load you need here.

Anybody able to help a Brit out?
Thanks Jose, i have settled on IMR4350 56 grains for the 180 grain Nosler Partition and they are grouping great, thanks to a pm on here i have also zeroed it 2 1/2'' high at 100 yards.
All i need now is a very unlucky Elk to walk in front of me.
Cheers
Richard

Why should you have to choose with out any clinical experimenting? Buy some partitions, load and shoot them. If they shoot as well as the game kings, OK. If not, you're not out much but a box of bullets.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back