Caribou Gear Tarp

Duck dynasty?

They are some funny guys, I like Buck commander, but a lot of that is because I am a sports fan. I will watch but we shall see, I am a bit cautious on this show. I just have a hard time seeing all these people getting all these new shows. Not enough hunting shows about the little's like us here.

The "Duck Commander" show was pretty good the first season. After that, it's more and more of the same. I can only look at a bunch of scruffy men in a blind for so long. And that constant "quaaaaack quaaaaak quack quack quack quack..." is insufferable (to a non-duck hunter).

Emrah

Will be watching tonight will see how it is. Review of 1st two episodes coming tomorrow afternoon.

I watched the pilot on demand yesterday.... Honestly liked it more than I thought I would. Kind of a cross between Sons of Guns and Swamp People.

i just watched it and i got to say i loved it. im not one for reality tv but this is my new favorite

I really liked it and it had me rolling a couple times! Of course I loved the old show on the Outdoor Channel too

I turned the channel as soon as Willie and his wife showed up at the college to work on her football "skills". Reruns of that 70's show were more appealing to me.

I turned the channel as soon as Willie and his wife showed up at the college to work on her football "skills". Reruns of that 70's show were more appealing to me.

I lasted all of 5 minutes...they were raced to build duck calls. I get tired the redneck shows (hillbilly billionaire, swamp people, my redneck vacation, etc).

What is remarkable to me is the fact that it has been aired on the A&E channel. A&E=arts and entertainment. Certainly not art. The jury is out on the entertainment verdict. Their hunting show has morphed into......something. Not sure what that something is as yet. Was a good duck hunting show when on the outdoor channel. Has turned into whatever. What are the libtards gonna do when they see the Robertsons drop many ducks and spout religous beliefs? Not gonna be pretty. MTG

I actually enjoyed the show and the wife did as well. Had some funny parts and was entertaining.

its essentially the original show minus the hunting. Not bad but i want to see ducks hit water

And its killing me that I cant watch it this week cause I'm on vacation along the Texas Gulf Coast :(

I really don't think of it as Red Neck, I didn't hear one "Hey Ya'll, Watch this!". The Ol Man would make a good Motivational speaker at a Mary Kay convention! LOL John

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvrguy
Back