Yeti GOBOX Collection

"Frankenbull"

My 2012 bull had a freakishly long left g1. Don't have exact measurement as I had to take him back to the taxi to make the antler removable to get him downstairs. It's in the low 30's, I want to say it was 33 and change. At its base it measured around 12". He was an old bull that was all scared up and clearly had messed his pedicle up, it was oddly shaped and was something like 15" around. The g1 was more like a 3rd main beam that had been stripped. I'll try posting a pic when I get a chance.

Having my MT bull from this year scored on Jan 31st. Not sure if I can add anything though. Ill let you know when I get the sheet.

Attachments

• bull.png
    bull.png
    298.9 KB · Views: 991
We still need a G7 measurement. I have been lucky enough to kill five 7 point bulls..... but that illusive 8 pointer still eludes me..... someone has to have a G7 somewhere, why else would they put it on the score sheet ;)

I am pretty sure this thread was from before Critter entered the ranks of 400" club.... doesn't that beast have anything to add?

Too bad no sheds allowed. Just wanted to show what some crazy lower mass looks like.. Me and Greenhorn had a few beers in us but if my memory serves me this pair of sheds had 12.5" H1's and good grief, look at how thick the G1's are.

Attachments

• sheed.jpg
    sheed.jpg
    269.9 KB · Views: 934
  • shed.jpg
    shed.jpg
    262.9 KB · Views: 934
Last edited:
Wingman put his pictures where his mouth is.... Tally jumped a bunch.

Widest inside spread of the main beams- 58" ruttinelk338
Longest main beam- 63 2/8" Rocky Dog
Longest G-1 - 28" Wingman1
Longest- G-2 - 27 4/8" Wingman1
Longest- G-3- 23" BRI
Longest G-4 -25 3/8 AZ402
Longest- G-5 - 20 1/8" BuzzH
Longest G-6 - 11" Wingman1
Longest G-7 - N/A
Best H-1 - 10 7/8" BRI
Best H-2 - 8 2/8" Fiver
Best H-3 - 8 2/8" Elkwhisper 1998 Bull
Best H-4 - 8 5/8" Wingman1
Total Score = 526 4/8"

Nice work fellas! We put the Spiderbull to shame.... Ha Ha Ha!

Not sure if you are trying to do a net score, or gross. I have a 28" G3 to add to that, but the other side only had a G3 of 23".

Too bad no sheds allowed. Just wanted to show what some crazy lower mass looks like.. Me and Greenhorn had a few beers in us but if my memory serves me this pair of sheds had 12.5" H1's and good grief, look at how thick the G1's are.

You and Greenhorn have small hands?

Mtn. Frost versus PBR for your display???

That is a hog shed! I think it'd be fun to drink mtn. frost and see your collections>?! Unreal.

Sorry for the delay in updating this guys. Just got back from a business trip.

Still waiting on confirmation from Redwood on that G-1.... but Big Fin bumped the score with that freakish G-3.

Here is where we stand. Still need a G-7 if anyone has one.

Attachments

• FRANKENBULL2.jpg
    FRANKENBULL2.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 781
Glad to offer an extra 3 inches.
1994MTANTLERS_zpse1c15681.jpg

Wow! BreaksRunner that is one of the coolest bulls I've ever seen!

The left g1 is right at 32". Trying to upload pic but this forum is about as tech savy as I get and the file is to big. I'm calling in reinforcements to help get a pic up, hopefully later today you'll get to see "Mikey".

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back