Selling taxidermy mounts

I plan on doing some fishing in the little remote lakes with it. Some I have to go a mile up a creek to get there and this will be goor for that. Anyone know where you mount the outboard on this thing??

Reply to:[email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-05-18, 1:53PM MDT

this is a huge COLORADO TROPHY BUCK.... it has a 34.5 inch spread ....
it held a state record in 2004 as the bigest buck in 2004...
it is a 9 x 7 cause we wanted it to score better
but all the points is a 14x15
this is a very vauluable treasure to me. i was 14 when i shot it..
im now 19.i was contacted by THE BUGGLE(an elk magizine)they wanted to sponser me in hunting tours because of my marksmenship shooting...
..im selling it because i figure that someone out there needs a very nice buck to add to their personal collection
my dads 5 point Bull Elk rack sits inside the Buck rack..
so pls do contact me with an offer but make it a good one...like i said this is a treasure...
i will include the story from the papers with it if you wld like or u can make ur own....
IF YOU WANT TO SEE MORE PICS THEN I WILL NEED AN EMAIL FROM YOU
AND I WILL SEND YOU SOME PICS INCLUDING THE ELK RACK ONE INSIDE IT...

so contact me my name is
Thomas Hennessey
(970)-462-1487
tmavalanche @ yahoo.com
you must pay by either cash in my hand and meet personaly or by wiring the money to my bank...
if you wish to ship it then it will be ur responsabilty to ship it
im not liable for whoever u choose to ship with..
i highly suggest coming and getting it or transfor some of the money and i will bring it to you...
TO COMPARE ME TO THE BUCK AT THE TIME I WAS 5'11" AND WEIGHED BOUT 150 LBS

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

$300,000 The boys on crack.

"I have an Old Town Kayak I would be willing to tade you even up. I recently got it on trade for a Caribou mount I did not want anymore. Let me know, Pat"

I couldn't resist, I emailed him.

i was contacted by THE BUGGLE(an elk magizine)they wanted to sponser me in hunting tours because of my marksmenship shooting...

I hope he jumps on it and doesn't wait for Merriam-Webster to cut a better deal.

included.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back