Wyoming Region "F"

Jarhead7481

Ok, Moosie says I must post
smile.gif

I promised my boy if he got good grades I would take him to Wyoming hunting. He fooled me in the fact he graduated with honors (top 10%). Now it is time to put up or shut up. Which brings me to this board. I and my son have drawn tags for Wyoming region "F" general. I am thinking of area 124 WIA's unless someone out there can point me otherwise. I will be camping in Basin at the rose garden campground or something like that. It os on the south side of Basin. Hope to hear from anyone from Wyoming or someone that has hunted this area.

I usually hunt around Cody but there is a lot of BLM land around Basin, you can see where it is here: Wyoming Internet Map Server

First zoom into your area. Select BLM managed land from the database under Reference, Managed Areas, Bureau of Land Management, BLM Managed Land, and select Create List, then check the box for your selected data and redraw.

I would think glassing hillsides from cover and working draws should yield some deer.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 08-19-2003 15:51: Message edited by: jackfish ]</font>

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back