North Dakota Landowners Seek Doe Hunters

muleguy

Landowners Seek Doe Hunters

The North Dakota Game and Fish Department is currently working with 21 landowners in 17 hunting units across the state who would like to host antlerless deer hunters in 2012. The current list of landowners has 230 openings for doe hunters.

Participating landowners are located in hunting units 2C, 2D, 2G2, 2I, 2J2, 2K2, 3A4, 3B3, 3C, 3D2, 3E1, 3E2, 3F1, 3F2, 4B, 4D and 4E.
The program is not intended for buck hunters, but designed to direct hunters with antlerless licenses to specific areas to reduce deer populations.

Interested hunters can get their name on a list of possible participants by accessing the Game and Fish Department’s website at gf.nd.gov. Hunters who do not have Internet access can call the department’s main office in Bismarck at (701) 328-6300.

The game and fish has cancelled all muley doe tags in 4B and 4D. I am not sure about the whitetail tags though. The mule deer numbers are way down the past two years.

There is no Mule deer doe tags this year(thank god) or either sex Mule deer bow tags.
Talked to a landowner in 4F and EHD/bluetongue hit the SD/ND border on the Little Missouri late last week:(

There is no Mule deer doe tags this year(thank god) or either sex Mule deer bow tags.
Talked to a landowner in 4F and EHD/bluetongue hit the SD/ND border on the Little Missouri late last week:(

Any idea where that is compared to Lemmon sd. That is where we hunt, but haven't heard anything about the illnesses so far.

Lemmon is about 65 miles from that area, but it is very possible that they ahve experienced blue tongue as well. My father-in-law has a farm south of Scranton and they have blue tongue pretty bad for the past few years.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back